Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a RP Fleet.
05-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Hello all,

I've been a long time member of the game, recently I've really wanted to see what kind of a RP community exists in the game. Any fleet recruiting? Any suggestions?

Please feel free to PM me, or reply to this thread. Looking forward to becoming part of a RP community. LLAP!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2012, 09:59 AM
There are quite a few Fleets out there that RP and quite a lot more that donít lol The TOS Veterans (our Fleet) is a mature (30s, 40s and beyond) that is a social Fleet First but has a very active RP Division. We RP both inside and outside of the game. Our RP Division works on creative bio production based on our Fleet Backstory and we have a lot or really creative people in our fleet.
There are other Fleets that focus primarily on RP like the
Daedalus Omega Fleet and I have heared some good things about them.

You may want to search the Fleet Administrative Station for RP and see what comes up. I typed in Role Plat and it seemed to come up with a good list click >> here.

I also thing that the 12th Fleet and some of the really large Fleets like the UFP have groups of people in it that do RP. I would suggest finding one that has more in common with you than RP like Age or interests. Like a love for a certain series like DS9 or an age group or whether you like voice RP or typing RP. That sort of thing would keep it more than just a RP Fleet and you will enjoy the company more.

Good luch finding a home and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Role Play Union is also another Federation side Role playing fleet. Along with 1st Beta Ursae JTF. Both have good storylines and follow cannon of the game and shows/movies etc. You can contact me for more information on either of them. Also private message me and I will tell you about some fleets to avoid if you are looking for the RP experience.