Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I grinded for about a week... trying to get my Marauder to Tier 4.. just to get a Ferengi boff KDF side...

Only to see the bug that prevents you from changing their costume... STILL exist....

I can change my Diplo boff fed side.... why is it STILL broken KDF side....

Where is my money going???

Is there a work around?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-28-2012, 05:28 AM
i know what ya mean man, read the thread i just made, differant issue, but still in regard to crpticss inability to fix bugs that have been known about for over half a year. But like i said in my thread since they only seem to release about 95% pay stuff, clearly fixing things that has no profit for them doesn't matter, sufficed to say i will not donate a single penny till one certain issue is resolved to my satisfaction.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptz82
i know what ya mean man, read the thread i just made, differant issue, but still in regard to crpticss inability to fix bugs that have been known about for over half a year. But like i said in my thread since they only seem to release about 95% pay stuff, clearly fixing things that has no profit for them doesn't matter, sufficed to say i will not donate a single penny till one certain issue is resolved to my satisfaction.
It's not a matter of inability to fix bugs that annoy me....well it does to a degree.. I've stop caring for the most part...

It's the fact things are broken KDF side that are working Fed side....

For example.. Pet AI was largely broken and ignored till the Feds got a Carrier..

I can redress my Fed Diplomacy reward boff.. yet the bug still exist KDF side..

Bugs they can't fix are one things.... bugs that can be fixed and simply ignored due to faction is just a slap in the face....

I honestly doubt this issue will be resolved any time soon....

I just spent $50 over the weekend for the sale.... if you look at my purchases I've spent quite a bit in the years I've played this game...

Refusing to spend money until things are resolved are one thing...from my perspective I'd like to know where my money is going.....