Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-30-2012, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba2087
Alendiak, what do you think of my last suggestion? 2 Quantums and 2 cannons up front, with 1 beam, 1 quantum, and 2 turrets in the rear. With two phaser relays and one quantum. Ill switch out forfields and grab another field gen.
I recommend 3 or 4 turrets on the rear, it's not going to help to mix Beams and Cannons. Since your going to be facing the opponent most of the time you could run a Tricobalt in the back for a really powerful rear kick. If you use Eject Warp Plasma, and have the Matter Anti-Matter DOFF you'll stall anything in the plasma and you can use a Tricobalt Mine for very good damage.

I run 2 Photons, 2 DHCs, Fore and 3 Turrets and a Trico Mine aft on a Vor'Cha Retrofit, the Warp Plasma trap works well.

Quote:
How do i search the exhange for a boff with the desired skill?
Painfully, you can't search for specific skills on the Exchange. You have to look over all the Boffs.

Quote:
What stats on weapons are generally more desired? acc, crith? etc
I think everyone agrees [Acc] is the number one stat. Extra Accuracy converts to Crit H and Crit D. [Dmg] is probably my second choice and most peoples third. [Acc]x2 and X is probably the best without going super expensive. [Acc]x3 will be super expensive.

Most people
[Acc] > [CritH] > [Dmg] > [CrtD]

Me
[Acc] > [Dmg] > [CrtD] > [CritH]