Lt. Commander
# 1 10 to 3
05-29-2012, 08:20 PM
This is getting ridiculous, the Feds now have 10 small craft (shuttles) to our 3! We have had carriers from the start, there are a bunch ships we could use model-wise.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-29-2012, 10:55 PM
*spits* bah! shuttles...got 3 , how many can ya fly at once?
Who cares...2 missions and one event need shuttles and any of the shuttles can easily do them all.
Big whup...let the fools buy them...
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2012, 11:35 PM
And yet I never fly them except for a FE. Completely pointless IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2012, 03:57 AM
It does feel a little unfair with the Feds getting a massive choice many with an advantage over the Toron, and all we got is our single fighter.

If we had gotten our +1 Cruiser or Raptor or something it might be a bit easier to swallow. But they got a Carrier than that Carrier's Fighter and we got Caitians that the Feds already had.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-30-2012, 06:36 AM
new ships for KDF coming soon though? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Unfortunately the feds will always have a better selection of ships. They are the more popular race after all.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
new ships for KDF coming soon though? I'm sure I read that somewhere. Unfortunately the feds will always have a better selection of ships. They are the more popular race after all.
And sadly this is why KDF will also never have as much. It ends up comeing to investment. The Fedy players are invest 20 levels into a char before they can play KDF. Becouse they invested so much time into a char why should they swich. Now that they are invested into a fedy char why not invest into some ships/skins. Then it becomes why swich to KDF when i have this much invested into fedy. Eventually its ok I will try KDF for a change of pace, only to have the first mission bug out on them. So they go back to Fedy. And there they demand more fedy stuff.

It should make the possibility of Zone control being devided up interesting if they ever add it into the game inorder to be fair 4 fedy factions and one KDF faction all fighting eachother.