Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums, so bare with me a bit.

I recently started a KDF engie character and was fighting along side some of my friends. I was using my eject warp plasma ability when I noticed that if your ship was destroyed while ejecting the plasma, it disappeared. I marked this up as visual bug, but it gave me an idea. I mentioned to my friends that it would be interesting if, in this situation(your ship explodes while ejecting the plasma) the plasma would ignite. I said that, if nothing else it would be an interesting visual effect, but might also make a good weapon. ejecting the plasma and then igniting the plasma to cause plasma fires on affected ships instead of its usual affects. My friends encouraged me to post this idea on the forums.

So, it could really go either way. It could be interesting just as a visual, that your ship ignites the plasma and burns it up when it is destroyed, or it could go further and even become a weapon similar to a mine field or those pockets of gas you can ignite on certain maps. It could even be a weapon specific to the KDF since it would be dangerous to friendly ships as well as enemys.

Anyway, that is my idea. I don't know if this is the right section for this since it isn't exactly a visual bug and it isn't complete a feature request.