Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-30-2012, 06:28 AM
How about just add cannons to the Galaxy. It'd be easier.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-30-2012, 08:14 AM
How bout leave the phaser lance alone and just ask for a costume change option where we have a third choice to remove the third necelle. Lets not take down the G-X value by making the lance a console as then the only advantage it would have over the assault cruiser would be ability to equip cannons for losing 1 degree of turning.

They do something like make the Lance a console then I want my 25 bucks back.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-30-2012, 08:16 AM
In all seriousness, I think that third nacelle should grant a bonus to sector space speed.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-30-2012, 08:30 AM
No 3rd nacelle? I think it's ugly too, but you do know that it's modeled after a specific ship from an actual episode right? It would kinda cease to be that ship if it were omitted.

I do agree with the suggestion that there should be a warp boost. If I'm not mistaken, Riker ordered the helm to set a course at warp 14 in that thing in the episode.
Lt. Commander
# 15 reply
05-30-2012, 08:36 AM
how about not a console but a ship device thats reuseable like red matter capacitor that way u dont lose vital console slot
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retunred4good
No 3rd nacelle? I think it's ugly too, but you do know that it's modeled after a specific ship from an actual episode right? It would kinda cease to be that ship if it were omitted.

I do agree with the suggestion that there should be a warp boost. If I'm not mistaken, Riker ordered the helm to set a course at warp 14 in that thing in the episode.
Warp 13 which i agree if i gotta keep the ugly 3rd necelle I should atleast get a perk for it. Also I know its modeled after the actual Enterprise D Admiral Riker had refitted for war with the klingons though since this is a game and they are far from following every rule in this game I see no harm in letting us pick whether we want the third necelle or not.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-30-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus22
how about not a console but a ship device thats reuseable like red matter capacitor that way u dont lose vital console slot
How bout leave it alone. Why in the world do we need to lose something off the ship just cause someone doesnt want the third necelle on its back. I'd rather not lose a great feature of the ship and have it made into a device or a console cause someone wants a option to alter its appearance.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-30-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthconnor View Post
Warp 13 which i agree if i gotta keep the ugly 3rd necelle I should atleast get a perk for it. Also I know its modeled after the actual Enterprise D Admiral Riker had refitted for war with the klingons though since this is a game and they are far from following every rule in this game I see no harm in letting us pick whether we want the third necelle or not.
Actually, I was responding to the OP, but I just noticed you said the same.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-30-2012, 12:41 PM
It should be a weapon slot item, not a console. The Gal-X and Garumba should both get a single "spinal mount" weapon slot.

That way you can add new craftable spinal weapons, or give as mission rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Give it 1 more weapon slot, then put the spinal lance and siege weapon in that slot.