Lt. Commander
# 1 A little help... ZEN?!
05-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Hiyas all. I don't post here often (not since beta I think!)

Anyhoo... Will be as brief as I can be...

I was a subscriber, I stopped playing then was informed game went free to play and was over joyed, I basically couldn't warrant the money to time available to me to play at the paying times... I love the game.

Sorry... Going on a bit... When I started playing again, I had some messing around with Cryptic and Perfect World logins... I don't even know what this perfect world thing is but the game now insists on me using this account to log in to game for reasons beyond me.

Now my question;

I'm trying to look into buying C Store credits but every time I do I get presented with a page asking me to transfer ZEN, since I have no ZEN, I don't know what ZEN is and have never purchased ZEN therefore my only option is to select 0 ZEN to transfer, I cannot proceed onward to even look into buying C Store credits.

I'm sure it has something to do with this Cryptic/Perfect World log in demand.

Is something wrong here, have I missed something or is there a bug...?

Any help would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Now that the PWE Aquisition of Cryptic is complete, we purchase ZEN. It is the same rate as before, only difference is, once purchased you have to access the Wallet feature for your Zen and Transfer your Zen over to Star Trek.. the conversion is 100 zen = 80 CP's (same rate.. 20$ gets you 2000 Zen.. to get 2000 Cp's you still had to in the end pay 25$ to cryptic. ) once that is done, points will be on your account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Just be aware, the first time you purchase Zen, it won't be there in your account immediately, because PWE does some verification on your purchase before crediting the Zen to your account. Any purchase after that is usually an almost immediate credit.

You can then transfer Zen to any PWE Game you play. Just make a note that any C-Store points purchased through the Dilithium store are bound to STO as are any Subsciber stipends you get from Subscription or Lifetime Membership.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-29-2012, 10:50 AM
If you buy CP ingame, then you don't have to worry about Zen transfers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2012, 01:19 PM
you need "charge zen"
Lt. Commander
# 6 No joy.
05-30-2012, 10:39 AM
I bought points back on Sunday with my credit card on the website and they still haven't shown up. This was the first time I have ever bought points, but waiting more than 2 days for them to show up is just ridiculous. It did accept my card and acknowledged the transaction as complete/successful. I did submit a support ticket but all I have gotten is the automated reply and nothing since. From a business standpoint this is totally unacceptable. After-all would you go to the store and take something off the shelf and after you get to the register and pay for it they take it away and tell you you can't have it now and we don't know when you can?: eek:

So much for the 3-4 day response time for tickets! No response from e-mail, on their website, or the forums. This just frigin ****es me off. What a way to run a business ! I don't dare try to order anything from their store again. Who knows if I'll ever get it after being charged. It has become painfully obvious to this C-Store noob that they couldn't care less about customer service or trying to grow or at least maintain their customer base. My advice to anyone thinking about doing business with these people; DON"T !