Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachinsd View Post
dam too bad i missed this its probally too late to claim
if you have the requsition form in your inventory "no"... if you have it yes...

But really... we were (appearently) very few who had the required emblems for it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
05-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Sounds like a potential new drop for a lockbox, the chances to get one would be low enough to set their value as high as they were at the conversion (512k dilithium =~ 1600 c-Point @312d/c - 5x80c (red boxes) = 1200 c-Points = 13 Keys).

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
05-30-2012, 11:59 AM
No... Just no...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
05-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Why? I dom't see any point of keeping this one unavailable when its possible to make it available and stll keeping it rare.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
05-30-2012, 01:32 PM
No... but you weren't cheated the way we were.

That's probably also why you can't understand. (nothing personal).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
05-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
They are tradeable since i have like 9 spread over 2 toons. They can be traded the same way as you trade other comissioned bridge officers. (Unequip, drag -> trade window) done. It costed me a fortune for very little increase, probably not even noticable.
You're talking about the veteran bridge officer? I would love for this to be the case, because I was awarded one of these tokens on one of my alts at the time of the conversion. Problem is, that I never play that alt anymore, and only play my primary. I would really like to transfer the veteran BO to my main toon that I actuall play, so as to get some use out of him, but the claim token and the bridge officer himself seemed to be untradeable.

I tried mailing him to myself without success. I put in a ticket, as I felt that if they were going to offer me compensation, that they should at least have made it account-bound, so I could switch my reward to the toon of my choosing, but I was told that I was out of luck.

You've traded between characters successfully? I thought I'd tried that, but maybe I should try it again!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
05-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrilon View Post
You're talking about the veteran bridge officer? I would love for this to be the case, because I was awarded one of these tokens on one of my alts at the time of the conversion. Problem is, that I never play that alt anymore, and only play my primary. I would really like to transfer the veteran BO to my main toon that I actuall play, so as to get some use out of him, but the claim token and the bridge officer himself seemed to be untradeable.

I tried mailing him to myself without success. I put in a ticket, as I felt that if they were going to offer me compensation, that they should at least have made it account-bound, so I could switch my reward to the toon of my choosing, but I was told that I was out of luck.

You've traded between characters successfully? I thought I'd tried that, but maybe I should try it again!
You need to do it the old fashioned way:

1: Strip him/her of all gear.
2: Find someone you TRUST and give it to him/her.
3: Trade it to Primary.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
05-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You need to do it the old fashioned way:

1: Strip him/her of all gear.
2: Find someone you TRUST and give it to him/her.
3: Trade it to Primary.
Awesome - thanks very much for this info
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
No... but you weren't cheated the way we were.

That's probably also why you can't understand. (nothing personal).
You said you lost a significant amount of dilithium in the conversion, if the effort to get a veteran bridge officer is higher than this lost amout (which is basicly reached at 13+ master keys) i still dont see the point why this boff should be limited to a small amount of players. Do you think of yourself that you are better than the rest and deserve something special and the rest of the players not?

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
05-30-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles_Lanier
You said you lost a significant amount of dilithium in the conversion, if the effort to get a veteran bridge officer is higher than this lost amout (which is basicly reached at 13+ master keys) i still dont see the point why this boff should be limited to a small amount of players. Do you think of yourself that you are better than the rest and deserve something special and the rest of the players not?

regards,
Mr. J
Yea... Actually I think I deserve something unique to me and the others who lost a great deal of work in this scam.

Yes... I don't think you can take something from people, that they have put time into, reward them something else, and then give it for peanuts to everyone.

And on this point, we are very much diffrent (not better) than other players.... Not really my problem that you can't see that.

Just like thoose PvP'ers back then who were forced to fly around for two weeks with 65K negative skill-points, who recived a reward for that... They deserve that uniqueness too.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 AM.