Lt. Commander
# 91
05-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post
a mohawk and some patterns... not a great update... but the fact we got any hair at all is a good sign...
Mohawks, sorry im not a heavy metal rocker. Where are the manes!?
Lt. Commander
# 92
05-22-2012, 11:32 PM
obviously you aren't... as mohawk are associated with Punk music not metal...luckily, I like all rock and can clarify such things... but I agree that the hair choices are not good. Maines however, can be made. some of the beard options have huge sideburns. if you can't make a maine out of that mixed with the proper hair options, you aren't trying hard enough.
Lt. Commander
# 93
05-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post
obviously you aren't... as mohawk are associated with Punk music not metal...luckily, I like all rock and can clarify such things... but I agree that the hair choices are not good. Maines however, can be made. some of the beard options have huge sideburns. if you can't make a maine out of that mixed with the proper hair options, you aren't trying hard enough.
I perfer to keep myself as a trim cut Panther. I just say for those that wish to make Lions need manes.
Lt. Commander
# 94
05-30-2012, 04:39 PM
all I'm saying is that there are enough beard options to make a maine if you use a tied back har or even the silly poofed up hair... a maine is quite possible.
Lt. Commander
# 95
05-30-2012, 04:57 PM
they have fur try looking close to another caitians arms/legs you can see the fur but on your own it looks more like skin without trying to zoom in close never tryed it my self they very much do have tails would love a more furry tail tho =^_^=
Lt. Commander
# 96
05-30-2012, 05:47 PM
your graphics card isn't very good... I see fur at all distance.