Lt. Commander
# 11
05-30-2012, 10:31 PM
I noticed something with KASE or KASN. Most of of time players refuse to take the probe. I ran several KASE we lost optionnals because no one takes probes on a side. Usually I take probe on the right side... But if no one takes probes on the left side. I work for nothing...
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-31-2012, 04:07 AM
Interesting. Most of the PuG optional fails I've experienced have been due to too many sittin' on probes and not enough handling transformers/gates. I haven't been flying my carriers as much because of this, so I can more quickly down the structures and cubes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
I am getting tired of all the ra ships flooding elite
You have to be max level to queue for elites, so no RAs should be in them.
You don't have to buy "VA" ships to play at max level, as RA ships are no worse..
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-31-2012, 06:21 AM
You know ... if youre tired of failing KASE, you could just kill all the probes yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-31-2012, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drasketo
You know ... if youre tired of failing KASE, you could just kill all the probes yourself.
Indeed. It doesn't take a max DPS type ship to cover probes and help out with long range demolition too.

Crappy Galaxy-R can handle probes and a cube by itself. KASE actually has a very huge margin of error compared to CSE and ISE.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-31-2012, 07:42 AM
When I pug, I automatically go for the probes because I have seen in the past pugs not even dealing with the probes. To have less of a chance of probes getting through, I rather deal with them myself. When going into this, just be proactive and be ready for nobody to take care of the probes.