Lt. Commander
# 41
05-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes, there is a strong desire. Also, i would like to give my boffs the MACO/Omega look since they are using those weapons. At least learn from this and don't add any more uniforms that work totally differently.
Career Officer
# 42
10-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
OK.. gonna vent here so hold on....

I just dropped a stupid amount of money to acquire the Ferengi clothing for my Ferengi Captain and his all female Ferengi bridge crew....

Go to the tailor and guess what? My bridge brew cannot even wear the Ferengi clothing because it was made as an "Off Duty" uniform and bridge officer's cannot use "Off Duty" uniforms. Total BS! Bridge Officers can wear Bajoran cloths, TOS, First Contact, Councilor, Seven of Nine, etc... but not these SUPER EXPENSIVE cloths... why?

Why can't I have a Ferengi Captain, in a Ferengi D"Kora.. with a Ferengi crew wearing Ferengi clothing if its what I purchased? Even the description states that they can be worn by the Bridge Crew.....

And don't go and in typical Cryptic fashion and change the description in the patch and not actually flip the switch and make them available as uniforms like you should. Help out the people in this game who dropped a lot of money and got shafted instead of taking the easy road and changing some text then shrugging your shoulders and saying "Sorry, its too complicated on the back-end".

Off my soapbox...
I agree, Cryptic should allow bridge officers to wear off-duty dresses