Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Is it possible to get Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate?
I followed http://www.stowiki.org/Borg_Science_...icer_Candidate but I can't get Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate. It seems I forgot to do something but what? KAGE or KAGN is enough boring. I don't to play too much this kind of STF.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 10:35 AM
Walk in to the IMR (and die!) during KA ground to get the 'Assimilated' Accolade... then talk to Four of Ten at Battle Group Omega to claim the Borg BOff.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitate View Post
Walk in to the IMR (and die!) during KA ground to get the 'Assimilated' Accolade... then talk to Four of Ten at Battle Group Omega to claim the Borg BOff.
I'm not federation captain but klingon captain.
So I did what you said. There is no Four of ten on the I.K.S Chang.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyfawn View Post
I'm not federation captain but klingon captain.
So I did what you said. There is no Four of ten on the I.K.S Chang.
Same same here. I got laughed at mercilessly by my team, and no borg BOFF
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2012, 06:26 PM
As KDF you don't get it from Four of Ten, you get it from a KDF NPC (I forget the name). I did it today on my KDF character though, so it is possible. Either way, once you get the Accolade, and you've started the Undine episdoes, you should have an Available mission to get the BOff.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2012, 07:38 PM
You need to finish the "Welcome" mini-quest to quest series and then you can claim your BOff from the IKS Chang
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuboyT View Post
You need to finish the "Welcome" mini-quest to quest series and then you can claim your BOff from the IKS Chang
My KDF charactrer has done the Welcome to Gamma Orionis mission. Do I also need to do the Defend the Gamma Orionis block mission? I've jumped into that IMR too many times and STILL don't have the accolade...
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-01-2012, 02:15 PM
After completing the "Assimilated" Acolade, you get a new mission available that is to speak with someone in gama orions, and he gives you the reward. Sory that i cant post names, but i kinda did this long ago, on all my kdf toons so idk them. So to get it u need to do: Walking in the IMR on KA ground Elite or Normal doesnt matter (altough on elite you will be probably ridiculed), pick up the quest, go to gamma orions, talk to the npc ship that it sends u to, and enjoy the reward.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
My KDF charactrer has done the Welcome to Gamma Orionis mission. Do I also need to do the Defend the Gamma Orionis block mission? I've jumped into that IMR too many times and STILL don't have the accolade...
Apparently it may be bugged where It only works if
A: you go in BEFORE people activate the destruct mode on the IMR or
B: if you do it on normal only. I'll see in about 30 minutes if that's it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I've always been curious and here is probably a good place to ask it, is the borg officer a assimilated klingon like the one from the c-store or is it a human?