Lt. Commander
# 1 A Grinding Fleet?
05-31-2012, 11:23 AM
I am looking for a Fleet. A fleet with members that enjoy the grind.

My typical sto session begins with updating my doffs. This is a solo type of action.

After personnel issues are handled, I want to earn my 8000 dilithium. This involves 3 foundary missions, B'Tran dailies, Defari Dailies, Mirror Universe event (if up), a Red alert, if I stumble on it, and the fleet action daily (what ever it is). I also occasionally replay some missions especially the FE's. These can be done in groups.

The fleet I am in now is a great bunch of players but they have been quiet lately. The ones that are on are PVPing. And I have not done an STF in over a year! I have no idea how the new style STFs are done. Ive never done the Defari invaion missions past the solo missions.

So if there is a PVE fleet, with members who want to do the grind, let me know. Maybe we can do some missions together.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 03:24 PM
If you are over 30 years old then we may be the one for you. We have a good group that is over 400 StF's so they are good at it and they do some PvP on PvP night (but you get 1,500 Dilithium for that)

We are a social Fleet first but we have all kinds in this one and lots of things to do.

Check us out by clicking on my signature image.