Lt. Commander
# 1 Bio-neural warhheads
05-31-2012, 08:59 AM
I really love this weapon, I truly do, but it is starting to annoy the heck out of me.

The wretched thing mis-fires over and over and over particularly in PvP if set to autofire. Timer starts counting ad missile has failed to deploy. With a 1 minute CD thatis a serius drawback.

So, assuming this is a bug rather than intentional, does anyone know what might be causing it and how I might avoid having it happen so frequently?

Note: I realise manual firing is more reliable but I am not twitchy enough to press all the buttons I need to already let alone adding another one !
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 10:15 PM
This effect is caused by firing the weapon and moving the target fast out of its firing range. Happens also for most other weapon skills.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 10:55 PM
It's a warhead. It's a pretty awesome warhead I grant you, but still only a warhead. In PVP take it off autofire and either click it manually or bind it. The torpedo will continue to autofire when you tel it too, common sense really, lol.

This all said, I'm not sure why this is even in the C-Store forums when it's A) Bug related and B) not even a bug in the first place.