Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ever since merging my cryptic account to perfect world, I cannot access Borg / Breen / Undine content when I reach VA lv l50. I created 2 VA's since merging accounts, both with the same problem. I have completed all missions previous to these missions and opened a ticket 7 days ago. No resolution. I have tried everything on my own including hitting the greyed out hail buttons, to no avail.

I created numerous VA's in the past when the account wasn't merged with absolutely no problems. Any suggestions? I'm extremely disapointed with the lack of effort on Perfect World's part to fix these issues, as I cannot access 3 out of 6 mission fronts.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Updtae - ticket open for 3 weeks, i now have THREE lvl50 VA's that have the same problem. GM can't figure it out and says they'll get back to me when they do. Update 5/30 - Gm says ticket closed, and they'll let me know when they fix it so I can play the content I PAID FOR. What the heck is up with that???
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 12:54 AM
Have you completed or manually selected "skip" for all missions in previous episodes? Each episode won't become available until you actually play through the earlier content regardless of what level you are.

The design intent is that you actually play through all episodic mission content in order of presentation.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2012, 06:40 PM
I played every epidode. I've been with the game since the beginning and have created multiple VA's without a problem. It seems everything went downhill right after I merged my cryptic account to perfect world. 3 weeks now and it supposedly "the engineers" have to figure it out. Regrettebly I have a lifetime sub to a game that I cannot rank new characters up to end game.