Lt. Commander
# 1 ANOTHER new shuttle for Feds
05-31-2012, 05:12 PM
Seriously Cryptic?

ANOTHER shuttle for FEDS only?

F******* Disgusting.

Couldnt make a KDF variant or something?

I know this will be ignored, but I feel better.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 05:16 PM
Indeed. I'd rather have new shuttle CONTENT (that's not gated, like the vault) That might encourage small craft sales. Right now, there are a bunch of shuttles and only two missions to use them with.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I think the new shuttle is pretty snazzy, but I wholeheartedly agree with you Vinru821.
There needs to be quite a few shuttles added to KDF before giving Feds yet ANOTHER one.
C'mon, Cryptic. Seriously.

And the KDF neglect continues...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
Seriously Cryptic?

ANOTHER shuttle for FEDS only?

F******* Disgusting.

Couldnt make a KDF variant or something?

I know this will be ignored, but I feel better.
Yeah, it is. There are so many missions that need shutt.... hahahaha... sorry, I couldn't finish that sentence with a straight face.

So, basically, you care that they're making Fed shuttles for what exactly? I mean, what is there *really* to do with them? How much shuttle PVP is there that the varying amount of Fed shuttles make a huge difference to anything?

That being said, the KDF does have all the Orion small craft (and the Kar'fi fighter) that could be made into player flyable shuttles. But, even then, there are fewer KDF shuttle pets overall compared to the array of Feds. The KDF would never have the same total amount of small player craft the Feds do.

And again, if they made more KDF shuttles, what exactly would they be used on? Two missions? That's even worse than buying a T3 or T4 ship for the amount of use it'd get.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-31-2012, 11:26 PM
True, but something analogous to the Danube ought to be brought in. The only shuttle you get KDF side that doesn't involve spending somewhere is the Toron. Which is rubbish.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-31-2012, 11:56 PM
Well, maybe we're just not as, uh, impulsive when it comes to buying those dumb shuttles on the KDF side.

Now, if there was some decent hair & some new outfits...
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catliketyping
Well, maybe we're just not as, uh, impulsive when it comes to buying those dumb shuttles on the KDF side.

Now, if there was some decent hair & some new outfits...
But how would anyone know since they never released any?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-01-2012, 04:43 AM
Welcome to Star Fleet sales Online. Where you too can asuage your ego with just a little pocket money and be the envy of all your friends, unique among the crowd and a shinning example of the non-materialistic UFP. :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-02-2012, 10:02 AM
I do believe we will be getting more Shuttle Missions.

As for KDF not buying shuttles? How can we there aren't any. Yes there is the Fighter buy that's only one.