Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
06-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantinople999 View Post
i think his point is still valid

you assumed that the dedicated sto team doubling in size would have quite a big time gap before we felt its effect but as these "new people" dont have to familiarize themselves with lines of code what is the hold up.

I always though that out of lazy, incompetent, badly run and understaffed STO's problem was lack of staff. Maybe I was wrong
What exactly are the roles of each of these new people? Would you have a breakdown please?

Perhaps someone will post an official staff list with hiring dates. Then we can judge each position to determine if we think they are supposed to be contributing or not by some arbitrary time we determine to be valid. Instead of just guessing and speculating.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakara
What exactly are the roles of each of these new people? Would you have a breakdown please?
Not the first to ask that. I actually asked this very question in the "Ask Cryptic: June 2012" thread yesterday. Hopefully it will get answered then.