Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Sharing
06-02-2012, 07:08 AM
CAn someone explain how exactly the mission sharing thing works? all the definitions and settings as far as the mission and level goes? Every time I try to do it, it turns into an hour long fest of "Are you dead yet?" or "I am not getting the mission reward for this?"

For example, If I at level 50 wish to help a Lt at level five on there Klingon mission, how do I do that without scaling up the NPCs to my level?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-02-2012, 07:25 AM
when the lower-lvl is the teamleader u have to klick on the button at his picture on the left side where the teamstatus is to match the lvl of the teamleader ( to little men, if not matched they are crossed) same goes for all other teammembers

or when he invites u into a team u can select to match the leaders lvl at the invitation popup.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2012, 07:34 AM
OK. That works for the first map... but as soon as I beam into the second map, it all changes -____- I didn't touch anything but the "beam in" button and the whole level changed!?!!

So the Lowest team member must be the Squad Leader, and everyone matches to them...
Team leader can be someone different. and chose the missions...

You match to the level of the Squad leader, whether up or down...
What Am I Missing?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Try to wait until the lower-level character has loaded the next section/map. If you go in first, it'll all scale to you.

I was doing this with a friend of mine and had to rush ahead and protect him if I loaded in before he did. Once I started waiting until he had gone in, I was able to level-match and play at his level consistently.

edit: He hasn't played in a couple months, so hopefully that hasn't changed.