Lt. Commander
In my available mission screens my Klingon Scout Force Daily and Breaking the Planet (if there is a Dilithium reward for it, I didnt get any reward the first time through), are not refreshing.

I can access both through Volunteering screen like the Borg STFs, but I do not get any Daily rewards. They are not refreshing under my Available missions like Explore Strange New Worlds or Investigate Officer Reports Dailies are.

Do I need to go somewhere to get them to refresh? Is my game broken? Do I need to reaquire the mission from somewhere?

It has been several days, so it has been enough time to cool down, and the game has been restarted several times and has not refreshed on its own.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-29-2012, 09:09 AM
The fleet action dailies work a bit different than the other dailies you mention. One of them is available each day, and it randomizes each day (regardless of whether you finish it or not, so everyone gets the same offering). The PVP dailies also work this way.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2012, 09:55 AM
You mean you're getting the mission three or four days in a row, before it changes to something else?

That happens to me with Big Dig.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-29-2012, 06:20 PM
So if I do the Big Dig again, then Klingon Scout Force will come back?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2012, 06:33 PM
No, it's not a cycle, it's random, and it happens whether you do it each day or not. Cryptic's RNG seems to seed oddly on stuff like this, and these one-per-day mission sets seem to land on the one nobody wants much more often than the others.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
No, it's not a cycle, it's random, and it happens whether you do it each day or not. Cryptic's RNG seems to seed oddly on stuff like this, and these one-per-day mission sets seem to land on the one nobody wants much more often than the others.
Okay. I see now. Thanks for the explanation.