Lt. Commander
# 1 Where is the Battlecruiser
05-31-2012, 12:52 PM
Have no clue where to post general questions!

Okay where is the Ferasan Battlecruiser! To take down the almighty Caitian Carrier!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-31-2012, 12:57 PM
try the General Community Feedback forum I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2012, 10:02 PM
The Caitan Carrier was put in the Foundry assets weeks ago, along with the fighters.

Now if they just add the Koro'Tinga. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-01-2012, 03:56 AM
Bleh...who needs the Caitian carrier. I think that is one of the most questionable additions to the game thus far.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-01-2012, 12:45 PM
It's a cool-looking ship, to be fair, but I will say I'm not clear on why the Devs felt it necessary to take something that used to be a feature of KDF gameplay and make it universal, plus giving the FED yet another aux craft (whereas KDF has had a drought in that department since its fighter.)

It's not so much that I object to Starfleet having carriers per se, it's just that the Devs (no offense) seem to be going out of their way to undermine KDF. At this point the only truly Klingon-specific gameplay factors are being able to mount dual cannons on almost any (Klingon-species) ship, and Battle Cloaks.

I have to say, I used to avoid the idea like the plague because I didn't think I could write dialog for Klingon missions, but after enjoying it on the mission I'm crafting right now, I'm almost tempted to make a long-term campaign of helping cover the KDF drought with my Foundry missions.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-01-2012, 01:18 PM
I don't think this is really the place for a discussion on the merits of the carrier itself. There are plenty of other threads on the subject in the general and feedback forums.

What is relevant to this forum is that it was added into the Foundry promptly, and the fighter (even though its called a "frigate" in the menu) was added in before it was even available on the C-Store, which is great, I'm glad to see them keeping us up to date with some of the new assets.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2012, 09:04 PM
I didn't make this thread for the caitian characer I made it for the want of a Ferasan ship to balance