Lt. Commander
# 11
06-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaLlama2010
I do not like this idea at all, mainly because it sounds like gambling. Well lets face it....its gambling and online gambling is just wrong. I like the idea of a lock box, not really fond of the master key prices and not really happy we need a key to unlock a box as well. I like the idea though that are trying to think of ways to bring more fun way to play with the lock boxes.

yes lock boxes are not gambling. If you choose to purchase a key and then open a box with it that would be considered gambling what this guy proposes is a complete gambling scenerio. I think they need to remove the master key and make the number of ships and other good drops very very low.
You have got to be kidding me......
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-02-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't see why anyone even purchases the keys. I tried it once. Bought 10 keys and got tulaberries for my money. Major waste of my hard earned cash. Now I collect them then destroy them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Dabo is gambling with a virtual currency while Lockbox is gambling with actual money. The two should always be kept secret. Although, I wouldn't mind GPL in lockboxes or have most crates from the lockbox to be able to convert to GPL like the items from the Christmas presents.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
NO I am not, you did not highlight the point of my post so allow me the honors of doing that for you!

Quote:
I do not like this idea at all, mainly because it sounds like gambling. Well lets face it....its gambling and online gambling is just wrong. I like the idea of a lock box, not really fond of the master key prices and not really happy we need a key to unlock a box as well. I like the idea though that are trying to think of ways to bring more fun way to play with the lock boxes.
Noticed I said the Master Keys! Getting the box is not gambling buying the keys are! I like the idea of getting something, the lock box would not be bad thing if you got it for free. I really miss the winter lock boxes of old. Every 24 hours you got a free box!

Quote:
yes lock boxes are not gambling. If you choose to purchase a key and then open a box with it that would be considered gambling what this guy proposes is a complete gambling scenerio. I think they need to remove the master key and make the number of ships and other good drops very very low.
Again read the highlighted passage! If they restricted us to only open or two day I would be okay with that I would suspect the majority of the boxes to be garbage. But I believe buying master keys are!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-02-2012, 09:26 PM
[quote=DramaLlama2010]Noticed I said the Master Keys! Getting the box is not gambling buying the keys are! I like the idea of getting something, the lock box would not be bad thing if you got it for free. I really miss the winter lock boxes of old. Every 24 hours you got a free box!/QUOTE]

Nooooo.... really......