Lt. Commander
# 11
06-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Its a human style walking corpse appearance

And I can't see why anyone would Ever want one myself
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-03-2012, 02:58 AM
the borg sci BO is quite a strong ground BO, resiliant, special abilites and comes with a nanite health monitor. perfect healer for your groundteam if you add 1 or 2 other heals...but nothing more.

i called mine arnold schwarzenegger and nicknamed him T-800
"hasta la vista, baby"
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector View Post
Apparently it may be bugged where It only works if
A: you go in BEFORE people activate the destruct mode on the IMR or
B: if you do it on normal only. I'll see in about 30 minutes if that's it.
FWIW You definitely have to do it before the IMR is set to explode, from my experience. It's never worked for me if someone's already gotten to the timer. But I have done it with both IMRs and on both difficulties. And on both factions.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-05-2012, 10:26 AM
I will try this next week end. Thanks for your advices.
Career Officer
# 15 I'm stuck on this
01-13-2013, 11:02 PM
I have the assimilated accolade from KAG, I have completed all the episode missions and can talk to 4 of 10 however I have no option to get the borg sci officer.
Lieutenant
# 16 KDF Borg Science Boff
01-30-2013, 01:13 PM
I am playing KDF.
I have attempted to get this Boff multiple times. In fact ive even completed the optional on regular and elite in my quest for this Boff.
My question is:

Is it a requirement to complete the optional as well as run through the IMR before someone triggers it, OR can you fail the optional and run through (before someone triggers it)?
Commander
# 17
01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
zombie thread!

no you do not need the optional to get the borg bridge officer if you have done accolade reported to gamma orions mission in aviliable tap press j while ingame you should have it if not then sorry to say contact support or restart your character/delete start again.
imo i think it may be with another accolade in one of the missions after reporting to gamma orions the accolades have a similar name for very different things one for blowing up a cube another for running through a machine when i first when into this i had done the missions first before the machine since i didnt know about the borg bridge officer but did get it on another character who had not done those missions yet ran through accolade then got the officer. i simply chose after awhile of thinking (few months lol)to restart the one who had not got it losing all my xii borg anti proton dual heavy and turrets space and KHG ground gear. i never got a response to my support ticket

Last edited by loverofwars; 01-30-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Commander
# 18
06-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Here's how I got my Borg science bridge officer. ( I am a Fed )
First I must point out that I have not destroyed the cube in fluidic space, as in the Undine mission "Assimilation", so I had no "Assimilated" accolade so far.
The first time I tried, I completed the "report to gamma orionis" mission, then I played "Khitomer in Stasis", I walked into the IMR, I died but no assimilated accolade popped up.
So, I checked the Collective missions' log and I have noticed I didn't hail the second mission, "Collateral Damage", so I hailed it, I accepted the mission and I played "Khitomer in Stasis" again, I walked into the same IMR ( the first one you run into, I guess ) and, to make even more sure, I performed a jump right before the first green line on the floor inside the IMR, I died and then the accolade popped up, then I just went to Gamma Orionis, hailed the U.S.S. Victory, clicked on "Four of Ten" and I could see the "Assimilated accolade" button ... and that's all
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Bug Online
Commander
# 19
06-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Here's how I got my Borg science bridge officer. ( I am a Fed )
First I must point out that I have not destroyed the cube in fluidic space, as in the Undine mission "Assimilation", so I had no "Assimilated" accolade so far.
The first time I tried, I completed the "report to gamma orionis" mission, then I played "Khitomer in Stasis", I walked into the IMR, I died but no assimilated accolade popped up.
So, I checked the Collective missions' log and I have noticed I didn't hail the second mission, "Collateral Damage", so I hailed it, I accepted the mission and I played "Khitomer in Stasis" again, I walked into the same IMR ( the first one you run into, I guess ) and, to make even more sure, I performed a jump right before the first green line on the floor inside the IMR, I died and then the accolade popped up, then I just went to Gamma Orionis, hailed the U.S.S. Victory, clicked on "Four of Ten" and I could see the "Assimilated accolade" button ... and that's all
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Bug Online