Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 No Accolade Credit for DSE's
02-04-2012, 01:32 PM
As it says on the tin.

After the wrapper mission was removed I remember reading just doing the individual DSE encounters would count towards the accolade but it's not for me. I have tried a few times in Sirius and Regulus but nothing.

I've had a look for other missions connected to DSE's but foud nothing so I dont think I'm missing somethign here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2012, 01:46 PM
1. Might be a quick fix, not sure of mission. If all else fails drop and do the mission again.

2. type /ToggleDefaultAutoAttack every time you log in.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSeaPower View Post
1. Might be a quick fix, not sure of mission. If all else fails drop and do the mission again.

2. type /ToggleDefaultAutoAttack every time you log in.

I'll handle the jokes...........
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
No ones having this issue? No one else knows somethign I dont?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2012, 06:17 AM
As far as I know, the Deep Space Encounter Accolades cannot be solved at the moment, because of this issue. There is no mission anymore that would count towards the Accolades, if you still got the mission it won't work either and if you just fly into them it's just a waste of time, because that won't work either.

I don't know if anyone at Cryptic is still aware of this or if it's intended, but I don't think there will be any change, while the new Featured Episodes run, thought it might be cool to get anything official on that.
Lt. Commander
# 6 No Accolade fo DSE
03-03-2012, 04:47 AM
They wrote, that it should work without the mission. But same here. I stayed in there for 2 hours defending the Sektor. NOTHING. The Accolate did not change. I wrote a "Ticket" with the answer: Look into the Forum to solve your problem. So here I am. I guess we have to wait one ot two years and then this problem is solved
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-03-2012, 10:30 AM
I also have got nothing. I requested 2 GM support tickets and they told me that they cant do anything, that they'd never heard of this problem and that I should raise a bug report.

2 bug reports later and many many attempts in Beta U and Alpha T.... nothing. I keep trying, keep hoping but these last 2 remaining accolades are really getting to me now. I have completed all the exploration ones and all the DSE's except Beta Ursae and Alpha Tranguli - purely because they wont count up! I have even tried using my mrs old account, then sharing the DSE missions and the mission completes but I dont get the accolade tallying.

A second issue I have is that in my doff missions, I've completed all the chains except for the last 2 in Ghosts of Jem Hadar Ships. I've been checking now for over 3 weeks and its not appearing in anywhere, let alone the Rolar or Zenus Expanse - which is where it should be.

Can a Dev please take 2/3 mins to have a quick look at my account please? I'm not a Freeloader and I've paid cryptic quite a lot of money for over 2 years and I'm happy to keep spending more money on what I enjoy.... It would just be nice to get the sense of achievement for the time I've put into it.

Many thanks, Evo