Lt. Commander
# 11
06-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
It is. Pity many of us can;t get access to it still.
I saw you posted something similar last week, and I responded, but not sure if you saw it What do you mean by "many of us can't get access"?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-04-2012, 12:41 PM
BranFlakes: The bug where many silver players can't buy Foundry slots seems to be fixed for some, but not for others. The button is either greyed out, or it says purchased failed when you go to buy, even though you have plenty of dilithium. Personally I resubbed to get around that, but then recently the button was greyed out for me a gold member. That changed after that half-day of foundry down time last week, and now I can buy slots.

I might refer you to http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...247889&page=17
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
BranFlakes: The bug where many silver players can't buy Foundry slots seems to be fixed for some, but not for others. The button is either greyed out, or it says purchased failed when you go to buy, even though you have plenty of dilithium. Personally I resubbed to get around that, but then recently the button was greyed out for me a gold member. That changed after that half-day of foundry down time last week, and now I can buy slots.

I might refer you to http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...247889&page=17
I'll pass that info along but I know the team has been looking into it I thought theapparatus was referring to not being able to play missions.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-04-2012, 02:06 PM
There some reports of that on one or two of the previous spotlights, but it may have been people who didn't know they were too low for the level requirement, were looking at the wrong faction, etc.