Lt. Commander
# 11
06-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Just feel sorry for KDF, not really alot of people that play. Hope they give them some type of incentive.
Lt. Commander
# 12
If you have about 10-15 toons you can potentially if its 500k dilithium per tier you could get it to max tier around 1 to 1.5 months as long as you don't spend what you get on anything else.
Lt. Commander
# 13
I really can't wait too, BranFlakes, for those new starships, what will they be?

If theres a Tier 5 Nova in there id give the every stinking EC i have to get her..........

fingers crossed

Excellent Job
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Oh joy, more currencies.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Definitely not excited.

A fleet of over 50 is expected to take over 7 months to get to the top?

And more gated content?

So more grind + more gates = me uninterested.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
this is getting me pretty excited. I like the idea of slowly building things up over time and through teamwork. its also nice to see someone wont just drop a huge sum of cash on it and buy a starbase inside a week. this should take months to fully max out.

i do still hope we can customize the star system itself. like the look of any planets, any nebulas etc. just to help make every system unique to that fleet.
Amen to that, I want my starbase around a Ringed version of Earth, with a binary, or trinary star system.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
If you have about 10-15 toons you can potentially if its 500k dilithium per tier you could get it to max tier around 1 to 1.5 months as long as you don't spend what you get on anything else.
The numbers escalate, so hitting Tier IV and V will actually be significantly more than that.

In addition, a fleet can only run one upgrade project at a time, and upgrade projects can take as long as a couple of weeks to complete once the input requirements are attained. There are a lot of upgrade projects.

Meaning, "at least seven months" is not a soft cap but a hard cap.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The numbers escalate, so hitting Tier IV and V will actually be significantly more than that.

In addition, a fleet can only run one upgrade project at a time, and upgrade projects can take as long as a couple of weeks to complete once the input requirements are attained. There are a lot of upgrade projects.

Meaning, "at least seven months" is not a soft cap but a hard cap.
When can we expect to refit/retrofit starships, and when will the select list of starships be avaiable to the store? I hope that refiting/retrofitting and limited starships for the fleet store are obtainable below a maxed starbase.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
When can we expect to refit/retrofit starships, and when will the select list of starships be avaiable to the store? I hope that refiting/retrofitting and limited starships for the fleet store are obtainable below a maxed starbase.
Starship provisioning projects begin being available once you have a Tier I Shipyard (Military track), which can actually happen before you even hit Tier I for your Starbase as a whole. Which ships are available at each Shipyard tier is still being hammered out, but every tier is currently planned to make available additional ship provisioning projects.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
At 1 CP for 315 Dil. That's less then 20 bucks worth of Cstore points. Get 4 fleet members to donate their monthly stipend and you should be fine.
roflmao. when this goes LIVE.... 315dil per cpoint will be a wet dream just like $3 gasoline