Lt. Commander
Hey team,
Just a quick one hopefully, did a bit of a search but couldn't find the answer in past threads.

When does the cooldown for an assignment begin?

Example:
If I start the "general recruitment" assignment which would complete in less than a day and didn't play STO (unlikely) for a week. Would the cooldown for me starting it again be available as soon as I've collected the reward or does the cooldown begin once I've clicked on collect rewards?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonial.s
Hey team,
Just a quick one hopefully, did a bit of a search but couldn't find the answer in past threads.

When does the cooldown for an assignment begin?

Example:
If I start the "general recruitment" assignment which would complete in less than a day and didn't play STO (unlikely) for a week. Would the cooldown for me starting it again be available as soon as I've collected the reward or does the cooldown begin once I've clicked on collect rewards?
Lets say an assignment take 1 hour to complete and 4 hours for cooldown. If you start it now (and log out 2 min after that), it will be off cooldown in 5 hours. If you log back in anytime after its off cooldown, you should be able to collect the rewards and start the assignment again immediately.