Lt. Commander
# 11
06-04-2012, 05:20 PM
u have to have the parent ship in ur shipyard to have acess to the fighters from that ship whihc is a tad anoyinh cus u have to juggle ship space.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
I will have to take a look, but before the last patch both the Kar'Fi fighter and frigate were Bind on Pickup. Prior to the Atrox's introduction, the frigates were unbound, but the fighters properly bound on pickup. I have no idea how you have S'Kuls without owning the Kar'Fi on your account.

Edit: Whatever glitch allowed you to get S'Kul fighters doesn't seem to be around anymore. Green quality S'Kul fighters and Fer'Jai frigates become bound the moment they hit my inventory. They gray out when bringing up the Sell tab of the Exchange without ever having been equipped, and there are none of either listed on the Exchange. Enjoy having slipped through the cracks I guess.
Mmm, had a look last night. All C-Store ship specific fighters/frigates are now bind on pickup. I'm thinking the Atrox update was when that came into effect.

I definitely remember being able to buy S'kul fighters on the exchange. I bought them waay back many months ago though, so yeah, I definitely won't be getting rid of them now
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog0000
u have to have the parent ship in ur shipyard to have acess to the fighters from that ship whihc is a tad anoyinh cus u have to juggle ship space.
Do you mean you don't just need access to say a Decroit, but you actually need it in your collection of available ships to get the the Fighters?
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
Do you mean you don't just need access to say a Decroit, but you actually need it in your collection of available ships to get the the Fighters?
Just checked on my KDF Alt, it appears to be the case since S'Kul, Fer'Jai, and, oddly enough, B'Rel BoP Hangars couldn't be bought even though my main on the account has a Kar'Fi and Vo'Quv. To'Duj, Power Siphons and Shield Repair hangars could be purchased though. I guess the B'Rel hangar is the exception to the ship-specific Bind on Pickup rule.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-06-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
I guess the B'Rel hangar is the exception to the ship-specific Bind on Pickup rule.
As I mentioned in my post, I suspect it's just pets associated with C-Store ships that are affected.