Lt. Commander
Quite some time back, I noticed that I had an EMH in my doff roster. It was a benzite that increases crew recovery rate when under 75% (on active space duty), unlike the ones you get from your replicator. I also see people selling them for tens of millions of EC on the exchange, so can someone please explain how I got one and what the story is about them? I heard that they are no longer available or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-06-2012, 08:17 AM
I think it maybe some of the rewards you get for the ranks in duty officer xp.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-06-2012, 09:10 AM
actually, i believe those were from the "Test batch" of photoic/EPH (emergency Personell holograms) DOFFs, before the photnics were added back in as something you replicate.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
actually, i believe those were from the "Test batch" of photoic/EPH (emergency Personell holograms) DOFFs, before the photnics were added back in as something you replicate.
You are correct Sir!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Gambit0 View Post
You are correct Sir!
So does that mean they are very rare?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak
So does that mean they are very rare?
yes. while they may not be puple in quality, they are very rare in quantity and once they are all destroyed or the chars with them are deleted, there are only a small andful in the game compared to the ones found in the replicator.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
yes. while they may not be puple in quality, they are very rare in quantity and once they are all destroyed or the chars with them are deleted, there are only a small andful in the game compared to the ones found in the replicator.
That's what I thought. Add on the fact that when people put them on space duty for the crew recovery increase, they are as good as gone (they get bound). I haven't used my EMH for anything, not even a doff mission. So it's in mint condition, and when all the others have dissapeared, I come in with the last of them.