Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-31-2012, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
After reading the other thread I think I get it...

Some stuff is disabled (like any beam weapons, etc)
Other stuff that affects an opposing ship drops cloak temporarily
Stuff that affects just you don't drop cloak

What about Ally Heals/Buffs... do those also cause cloak to drop?
Hazard Emitters, Engineering Team, I think Aux to SIF... these will heal hull & not drop you from Cloak. I tend to run Haz Emitters a lot.

Shield things aren't the best because you have 0 Shield power. It's possible that shield heals on allies might not drop you from Cloak, but shield heals on yourself are pointless under Cloak. It's a total waste of space.

Also, the reason why you run Torpedo boat on the B'rel Sci is because you are always at max Aux when you don't waste power on beam/cannon weapons. You need Aux to be more effective at Sci.

So, in addition to not working under Cloak, running cannons on a B'rel is extra bad when you are Sci. Use a Hegh'ta for the cannon BoP because it's waaaaaaaay better at it.

As said by others, I don't need beams to strip shields. A torpedo spread or HYT salvo with something high powered (Quantums, Photons) will knock down a lot of shield power. Running a couple rare or better Projectile weapon Doffs will help you as well.

The B'rel thread has a lot of good info, and splitting the discussion here isn't necessarily helping, IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Also looking for sci B'rel torp build sto academys skill planner dosent work for me when serching.
Any willing to link to an build