Lt. Commander
# 711
06-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsical View Post
Thank you for reviewing my mission. I'm very glad that you liked the mission. I am also very grateful for the detailed comments you have provided and have incorporated most of the suggestions and fixes into the mission.
I'm glad I was able to help. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
Hey Evil70th, I just finished making a fresh one up and your last review for me (Salvaged) was immensely helpful in spotting errors and areas that needed polish. So, if you have the time, I present to you...

Mission Name: Preemption (Federation)
Author: Tom_Riker01
Minimum Level: 48+ I believe
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-H02BPWGKY
Estimated Mission Length: Not certain (1 hour or more)
Method of Report Delivery: Forum Post - or- In Game email, have no preferece. =)
Lt. Commander
# 713
06-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_riker01 View Post
Hey Evil70th, I just finished making a fresh one up and your last review for me (Salvaged) was immensely helpful in spotting errors and areas that needed polish. So, if you have the time, I present to you...

Mission Name: Preemption (Federation)
Author: Tom_Riker01
Minimum Level: 48+ I believe
Project ID: ST-H02BPWGKY
Estimated Mission Length: Not certain (1 hour or more)
Method of Report Delivery: Forum Post - or- In Game email, have no preferece. =)
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the review request. You are currently 4th in the queue behind carbongrip. I have been swamped at work this week and Iíve got a lot of homework for my current programming class. Hopefully I will be able to get to the queue before the weekend so I can knock a couple out before the weekend. I will jump on yours as soon as I catch up to it.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 714
06-05-2012, 09:13 PM
I would greatly appreciate a review of my newest mission!

Title: The 14th Rule of Acquisition
Author: Maziken
Faction: KDF
Description: "The Empire has recently come into possession of Romulan holographic technology. Can you assist with the research and development of this technology so that the Empire has a decisive advantage over their enemies?"

This mission is sort of a sequel to "Federation Desperation" but one does not need to have played that mission in order to play this one.
Lt. Commander
# 715
06-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maziken
I would greatly appreciate a review of my newest mission!

Title: The 14th Rule of Acquisition
Author: Maziken
Faction: KDF
Description: "The Empire has recently come into possession of Romulan holographic technology. Can you assist with the research and development of this technology so that the Empire has a decisive advantage over their enemies?"

This mission is sort of a sequel to "Federation Desperation" but one does not need to have played that mission in order to play this one.
Hi Maziken,

Thanks for the review request. You are currently 5th in the queue for review behind tom_riker01. Things have been a bit crazy this week at work and Iíve been doing a lot of homework for my programming class. With luck Iíll get started on the queue by Saturday morning.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 716
06-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey, I've got the 6th one for your list, my contest entry for the Current Challenge! As always I appreciate your work and input! "You sir... are my numberone..... *deep-breath-through-teeth*... aaaah'guy."

Mission Name: One Too Many
Author: XR-377
Minimum Level: 41+
Project ID: ST-HSYZMF3VC
Estimated Mission Length: 30 - 45 Minutes
Method of Report Delivery: Forum Post

Description:"The daughter of "Reg" Barclay is working on Earth Space Dock tracking down a system's bug in the Station's Network. But, as can be expected, she has a problem one too many..."
Lt. Commander
# 717
06-06-2012, 04:50 PM
I've re-done the first episode in The Wave Empire. Hopefully now it flows a lot smoother battle wise, and does not brake immersion due to spelling errors.

The only thing I haven't done is the "open city" feel you talked about once you land in Loerina. I'm afraid that will have to be put on hold till I go back and polish the entire series after all those foundry goodies come out that we keep hearing so much about xD (Crossing fingers for cutscene tools)

I would love for another review when you get the chance. You where such a help the first time I thought I'd ask again. ^.^

Federation Mission - The Wave Empire Ep.1
Author: Skyline45
Project ID: ST-HAP9J34R0
Est. Time: 45min
Lt. Commander
# 718
06-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR-377 View Post
Hey, I've got the 6th one for your list, my contest entry for the Current Challenge! As always I appreciate your work and input! "You sir... are my numberone..... *deep-breath-through-teeth*... aaaah'guy."

Mission Name: One Too Many
Author: XR-377
Minimum Level: 41+
Project ID: ST-HSYZMF3VC
Estimated Mission Length: 30 - 45 Minutes
Method of Report Delivery: Forum Post

Description:"The daughter of "Reg" Barclay is working on Earth Space Dock tracking down a system's bug in the Station's Network. But, as can be expected, she has a problem one too many..."
Hey XR-377,

Thanks for the review request and I'm glad I can be of assistance. You are correct and are currently 6th in the queue behind Maziken. I hope to get started on the queue this weekend.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 719
06-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline45 View Post
I've re-done the first episode in The Wave Empire. Hopefully now it flows a lot smoother battle wise, and does not brake immersion due to spelling errors.

The only thing I haven't done is the "open city" feel you talked about once you land in Loerina. I'm afraid that will have to be put on hold till I go back and polish the entire series after all those foundry goodies come out that we keep hearing so much about xD (Crossing fingers for cutscene tools)

I would love for another review when you get the chance. You where such a help the first time I thought I'd ask again. ^.^

Federation Mission - The Wave Empire Ep.1
Author: Skyline45
Project ID: ST-HAP9J34R0
Est. Time: 45min
Hi Skyline,

Thanks for the re-review request. You are currently 7th on the queue behind XR-377. As always I am happy to help and hopefully I will get through the queue to yours before the end of the weekend.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 720
06-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil70th
Hi Skyline,

Thanks for the re-review request. You are currently 7th on the queue behind XR-377. As always I am happy to help and hopefully I will get through the queue to yours before the end of the weekend.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
Awesome I look forward to your report! ^.^
Closed Thread