Lt. Commander
I logged out last night and cannot log back in.

When trying to log back in I receive an error message (Opps Your Cryptic Application has crashed) that a crash has occurred, and I am asked to verify all files. I accept, the program verifies but I still cannot log in. I've re-downloaded the client and submitted a crash report a few times but still cannot log in.

Can anyone help? What is going on? Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiri
I logged out last night and cannot log back in.

When trying to log back in I receive an error message (Opps Your Cryptic Application has crashed) that a crash has occurred, and I am asked to verify all files. I accept, the program verifies but I still cannot log in. I've re-downloaded the client and submitted a crash report a few times but still cannot log in.

Can anyone help? What is going on? Thanks.
there is definitely a serious issue going on, there is another post almost identical to this, and i myself am not able to login at all, even when i run the Exe.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
sounds like the problem im having, on my it gets stuck on the cryptic screen then crashes. i havent logged in for a week and am getting no technical support.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-29-2012, 12:17 AM
I also started having this problem a few days ago. Some people say it's because Teamviewer is running but I don't have it. I've never even known what Teamviewer was until this problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2012, 11:22 AM
This is getting ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-02-2012, 01:26 PM
I have been having the same problem for the past 3 days. The game froze, I closed it out, and when I tried to log back in, I got, and keep getting the crash message.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-02-2012, 01:35 PM
I had that once, just closed the launcher, restarted and gone.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Tired
06-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Honestly i`m tired to see a lot of people fighting with this problem ... there isnīt a fix (i mean a patch) ... a coustomer doesnīt have fight with these problems over and over again ... so i will not recomend any products of this company and good bye ...
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
I had that once, just closed the launcher, restarted and gone.
I have tried closing the launcher and restarting. I have done multiple restores on my computer, shut down, restarted, deleted the game and then reinstalled it. I have disabled my firewall and other security settings, but I keep getting the same message. I can load it on my wife's laptop, but not my desktop. They have the same connection, same IP, everything, except mine is older. I have no issues with any other games, so I don't understand.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Me too!
06-06-2012, 08:56 PM
I am getting this error as well and I've never played before. New Lenovo z575 and I just downloaded STO to play for the very first time and the only thing I see is continuing, "oops, it crashed."

Anyone know what's going on?