Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store ships
06-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Can you please add option to switch between purchased C-Store ships without going to start base?

Can be added to same bridge officer which switches to shutle, can be called Taskforce or similar...

I have few C-Store ships which are now dormant because of the procedure to switch the ship can last 5min or so dependant of which sector u need to be.

For 25$/ship it could be good if I they could be generally usable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngtv View Post
Can you please add option to switch between purchased C-Store ships without going to start base?

Can be added to same bridge officer which switches to shutle, can be called Taskforce or similar...

I have few C-Store ships which are now dormant because of the procedure to switch the ship can last 5min or so dependant of which sector u need to be.

For 25$/ship it could be good if I they could be generally usable.
You can go to any base to switch ship.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyron_Jara
You can go to any base to switch ship.
I think you can go down to your engineering deck and visit the transporter room to switch as well.

Or is that only to switch to small craft?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-07-2012, 12:36 PM
That is only to switch to small craft or your current main ship if you are currently in a shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-07-2012, 12:52 PM
I keep my Defiant in the back of my Odyssey
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
I think you can go down to your engineering deck and visit the transporter room to switch as well.

Or is that only to switch to small craft?
I was incorrect. When you;re onboard your regular ship, when you visit the transporter, it appears you can only see your small craft like your shuttles. I;m standing in my transporter room currently and can only see a list of my 2 shuttles.

Sorry about that
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Would be nice to have all your shuttles in a shuttle bay and be able to click on one to pilot it.