Lt. Commander
# 21
06-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
ēNeed or Greed overhead notifications are now disabled by default.
◦They may be re-enabled via the notification settings.
Just FYI - I saw no such 'notification settings' to re-enable these in the options (and I checked them all from Basic to Video. Am I missing something or did those settings not make it into the UI on this iteration?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
[*]Added Sensor Analysis to Vulcan TalíKyr Auxiliary craft.

What a strange thing to add to the support craft.

The craft was designed as a low damage ship

It main role is to heal its allies and it canít even do that well, unless you think 1-2% heal is good.

You would think that this support craft would be its opposite from an attack craft.

Meaning that it would give enough heal to its allies to become a threat and would need to be taken out.

Due to its low hull it cannot be used successfully in Advanced or Elite PvE and is useless in normal PvE because the NPC donít do enough damage to require its use,
and with the Ė 25 crew and 3min cool down it make this craft rather useless as a support craft.

What would be nice is if its hull was increased by at least 50% and what would be even better is
if it had extend shields 2 instead of 1 and the SIF hull heal would be equal to hazard emitters 2

Well thatís my 2 cents on this.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Foundry
06-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Was plaing to leave STO becouse no Story content this help a lot. Plain to give game another chance..
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-07-2012, 08:01 PM
These foundry updates are excellent, and half of them aren't even in the patch notes:

Just to name a few:

You can now put titles over people's portraits in dialogue boxes.
Dialogue boxes and the mission description box now have character limit counters.
The map object limit is up to 475, with the building limit up to 64.
You can now sort your map objects by type, name, usage and unfinished task.
There's now 1 name for npcs and objects, instead of 1 name that only the author sees and one that the player sees.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Is the state of Tribble as such that we should start characters from scratch? Or will Holodeck characters copy alright to Tribble?
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:

General:
  • Updated the hull icon for the VoríCha variants and the K'tíinga.
Any fixes for the K'Tinga's Warp Nacelle glow that's been missing for 2 years?

Quote:
[*]Increased Transphasic Torpedo and Mine shield penetration from 20% to 40%.
About time you listened to me.

Quote:
Cryo Grenade consumables will no longer fail to activate when using the last charge in a stack.
No Grenade Counter?

Foundry:

No Fix for the CTDs when clicking on the object to transfer to the next map while at Red Alert

Bio Neural Warhead:

BTW, any fixes for the Bio Neural Warhead not working with the Torpedo Button?
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-07-2012, 11:14 PM
I'm wondering if damage of transphasics will be reduced and if it will be able to be used to keep up with cannon builds like plasma can for ships like the b'rel.

Also the contraband thing I could agree with it being 4 hour intervals... but the increase to 5 contraband per turn in... that 2 extra contraband is kinda rough when the cool downs are usually around 2 days especially for freighters are just barely give enough if you do not fail those missions. I am just wondering if the contraband rewards will be adjusted for those of us who go out on a daily basis and search those out on 10+ or more toons. Average per toon seems to be about 5-15 every other day and with this setup you would really be turning in every other day to max cap if you got crits on every contraband rewarding mission.

The only other issue I have relating to contraband is those slavers are pretty high in dilithium but are not exactly working out as an investment there I've done some math on basically killing over 1000 npcs over the course of a few hours getting around 12 contraband out of thats very very very low odds that should be turned up as an alternate course of action to getting contraband.

Edit: One small note on the contraband issue is for the amount of time being invested to keep this up of having multiple avenues of legit ways to accumulate contraband if it is indeed going up to 5 and the timer doubled... A good example is turning pi canis more into what most mmorpgs have as dungeons or whatever or even new patrols like it involving marauding of freighters and such where contraband can be beamed out of freighters cargo and even getting contraband from finishing the bravo sortie. I like the doff system and how contraband has made it very appealing but I also would like to play the other aspects of the game and get what I need out of it too
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-08-2012, 01:28 AM
wow, i see a lot of things requested by the community.. thats something i like !
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-08-2012, 02:05 AM
Quote:
GLHF Sad Pandas.
Challenge accepted
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Well I did just spend many hours testing this transphasic update out and it is so awesome. It is so much better that the b'rel pilots are no longer limited to high end science setups to be able to use the b'rel thanks to this... and here is hoping it makes it into the patch as is or I wouldn't complain if it had a little bit more shield penetration but I'll take it as it is