Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
More details can be found here.

Basically, I'm giving away my Nimoy autograph to the best TOS-themed Foundry mission.

Deadline: August 31st.

Please participate.

Info:

Rules: I want to see the best TOS-themed mission, such as a 2409 sequel to an original series episode, or a time travel mission, similar to DS9′s anniversary episode, "Tribbles and Tribulations."

Restrictions: Since we donít have many TOS assets, Iím going to say that you canít use anything Preserver-related. That way, youíre all going to have a hard time with sets and assets, and I wonít have to play through 20 Preserver missions.

Otherwise, there are no real restrictions, except it must be a mission that you build in the coming months, not one that youíve already published. I probably wonít give the autograph away to a mission that violates the Eula. So, no Kirks or Spocks. And even though itís fuzzy, Iíll say no McCoy.

Winners must be willing to give me an address to send the prize. If you live outside of the continental US, youíll probably have to make a paypal donation to the site that equals the cost of shipping.

Note: I didnít witness Nimoy signing this. I bought it at a comic book store in the late 90s. It comes with a certificate of authenticity from that comic book store.