Lt. Commander
I'm use to run The Cure Space as elite or normal. But... I've never ran The Cure ground as elite or normal.
I read http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=272947 And... I'm little bit afraid
So... I read http://www.stowiki.org/The_Cure
But I'm little bit afraid the pug call me "noob" if I run Cure ground. Do you have some advices to run this STF in the best way?
I just have omaga set MkXI and I want to run it with my orion girl toon
Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2012, 11:14 AM
How DARE you use these forums as a place to learn and grow! That's not what this place is for! Tsk tsk. What a noob. Trying to gather information before diving into a new zone.

^___^

I have no idea myself how to run ground missions. Rather boring, if I do say so myself, so I am curious as to how they can be handled in a timely fashion.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about the boss fight.

As a science career, I use the medic kit, throw every heal on myself, and hit amrek in the face with a bat'leth repeatedly. Done that way, normal at least is trivial. I believe elite is really the same process with just a higher chance of failure.

Resistance is the key to surviving his orbital strike shenanigans. Use whatever kit/armor gives you the most energy resistance. (Medic is a good example as all the heals also provide a large amount of resistance, effectively increasing your hitpoints by a vast amount. I believe engineers have a similar kit for shields; tacticals may be out of luck and require a different tactic.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2012, 12:08 PM
See my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Thank you very much. I'm science and I was looking for a good kit. You gave me the solution to solve my problem. Thanks again