Lt. Commander
Hello Fleets of STO! I'm looking to join a fleet. I'll start with some information about the type of fleet I'm looking for, to save those of you reading it some time, and then tell you a little bit about myself.
  • Small (max 25 people) I like to be able to get to know the people I'm in a fleet with
  • Casual, yet active- I can't commit to a lot of scheduled events but will log in frequently and enjoy playing with others
  • Interested in making a solid go at a starbase
  • Friendly, light, no drama- all kind of givens
  • PVE/PVP/STF/whatever- I enjoy a variety of activities and don't focus solely on one thing

Now, a bit about myself:
  • @Maarkean
  • Lifer from Launch
  • Love Star Trek, ambivalent toward STO- I'm here because I love Star Trek and have hope the game will continue to improve (it's made some nice strides) but I accept that STO really is a poor game on the great scale of things
  • Parent- I have a 3 month old who I stay home with.
  • Professional Author- see signature
  • Excited about the starbase system
  • 3 VA, 1 LG- I have a Fed character at max rank in each profession
  • Despite having one of each profession, I mostly play my engineer, Jaarod. He's decked out with several ships in purple Mk XI/XII gear, STF gear, etc. Because of Bound gear, I can't bring myself to do the grind on more than one character.
  • Play Time- Central time zone, usually log in between the hours of 10am and 10pm. Don't stay up late because the baby gets up at 7am, and I get up at 5am in order to get some writing done before he does. Occasionally log in during the day hours during his naps and can do some evening events, but also spend most of that time with my wife. So not a very flexible schedule, but I do log in frequently when I can.

So that's me in a nutshell. My Handle is above if you want to get ahold of me. You can also post here and I'll keep tabs on it. If you read this and know of a fleet that has a webpage or post it would be appreciated. I'm going to comb over those, but their are so many I'm sure I'll miss a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
We are a bunch of friendly and casual players, in a new fleet called Adriatic Fleet We have a lot of new players but also a big part are veterans who could you help you with everything you need, but i see you are a veteran aswell, and a big part of our members play at the same time as you. As i se our fleet fills out our your requierments. We are epeciallly focused on pwe content and stf but also on pvp and the doff system. You could check us out on our new web site and forum: http://adriatic-fleet.com/

Or contact me ingame or just send me a mail on my handle hRCI@hrci2907
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2012, 09:09 AM
I like your webpage, very nice looking. Though, several of the links give 404 errors.
I'll send you a PM when I'm in game if you're on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-09-2012, 09:53 AM
We just put the website online a couple of days ago and some parts of the website are not fineshed yet. I already sent you a massege ingame so you can replay me on that massage. I hope we will be in touch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-09-2012, 01:50 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+. Relatively small. We have a TS server available. Currently saving up goods for starbase. We have a fleet set up on Tribble to test as soon as it is released.

Come check us out and see if were a good fit.
startrek.44thfleet.com (no advertisements! )

or PM me if you have questions
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Greetings Maarkean!

Check out Timelords if you're still undecided. Under my sig you find the website-link, here I give you the STO Forum thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=248651

Make first contact with us and decide if we fit into your ideas.

Adm. Dorus
Timelords
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-11-2012, 02:01 AM
We invite you to check us out - 7th Maco Fleet!
We are a small but active group of individuals who enjoy many aspects of STO! We have individuals who enjoy STF's, PvE, PvP and Role-Play! We are a casual lot and therefore there are no Forced attendance events etc! We ask that you treat others with the same dignity and courtesy that you would expect and that you have fun! As season 6 is on the horizon, which many fellow STO members are aware of, we are looking for Experienced Individuals to help with fleet construction and Defense!

If you ware interested let us know, either by submitting an application over at our website or by messaging us in-game!