Lt. Commander
# 1 How does my dps BoP look?
06-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Just wanted to get sojme opinions from the pros, I'm playing a tac officer but for some reason, I don't feel I'm doing as much damage as I should, so I'm open to some suggestions for my build.

Fore: 3 antiproton DHC, 1 plasma torp
AFT: 2 antiproton turrets

cmd: TT1, TT2, CRF2, APO3
lt. cmd: THY1, THY2, CRF2
LT: EPTS1, EPTS2
LT: PH, TB

Tac consoles: all prefire chambers
ENg consoles: All plasma dis(though sometimes I switch out with various resist consoles)
Sci: Field gen, flow cap, borg
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2012, 12:13 AM
Consoles, since you're running all AP, you'll get more damage out of AP-specific Antiproton Mag Regulators over the general-purpose Prefire Chambers, like +10% per. Why the flow cap, for a tet glider or the TB? Probably ought to lose the TB anyways; its just not that much offensive punch really, and you'd likely be better served with HE2 or TSS2 in the slot. Speaking of science, why do you have both PH and APO3? Admittedly APO has a damn long cooldown for anti tractor spam, but on a BoP you're already short of skill slots. Maybe turn your sci into HE1 TSS2? Also maybe go 2 TT1s and 2 THY2s? Lastly what is your deflector / engine / shield setup?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_484
Just wanted to get sojme opinions from the pros, I'm playing a tac officer but for some reason, I don't feel I'm doing as much damage as I should, so I'm open to some suggestions for my build.

ENg consoles: All plasma dis(though sometimes I switch out with various resist consoles)
tact: all mag consoles or a borg console with mags
sci: all field gens
engi: i prefer to use engi consoles for theta raidation and some other kdf consoles tho impuls burst is very nice. also for engi u might want to use some power consoles or eingine power if u use quad cannons

if u are using only 1 torp then u should stack a few rapid fire boff skills to nuke shilds down.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_484

WHy not?

CMD: TT1 APB1 CRF2 APO3
LTC: THY1 CRF1 APO1
LT: HE1, TSS2

Getting the benefit of cycling APO and EPTS?