Lt. Commander
for F** sake - my cards have money - I want to spend it..... why cant i???

What the hel???????

SO sick of the "Your purchase could not be completed"

My banks are all flagged for me to use cards for online transactions overseas - CRYPTIC HELP !!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Have you made any serious purchases on your card today besides Cryptic Points? Since it is the weekend, then there might be a limit to how many purchases you are allowed to make or how much money you are allowed to put on your card.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Havent made any serious purchases on the site for a while
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarok
Havent made any serious purchases on the site for a while
I am talking about using your credit card today on any RL purchase. Might be just wait till Monday and you will be able to make your purchase then.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2012, 09:00 AM
This has happened to me aswell... Once I bought $25 worth of C-Points, and then I went to buy $25 more, and bam "Your prucahse could not be completed"

I had not used the card for anything for weeks, and then it happens only after using $25....

Ususally I can buy C-Points no problems at all, but then I get that error message after having bought only a small ammount of C-Points...

Something is a bit borked with the buying C-Points from time to time it would seem...

Hope they fix it ASAP.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-11-2012, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
This has happened to me aswell... Once I bought $25 worth of C-Points, and then I went to buy $25 more, and bam "Your prucahse could not be completed"

I had not used the card for anything for weeks, and then it happens only after using $25....

Ususally I can buy C-Points no problems at all, but then I get that error message after having bought only a small ammount of C-Points...

Something is a bit borked with the buying C-Points from time to time it would seem...

Hope they fix it ASAP.
same here wtf is going on up there with the ceos
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-11-2012, 06:15 AM
I sent an inquiry about this, and it appears that each account has a spending limit of some sort. To get a raised spending limit, you must contact billing/account support, and have them raise it.

In my mail they said that I could raise it from 500$ to infinite ammount...

Guess I need to contact billing/account support, and have them raise it for me...

Guess this what's happening to you guys aswell...

Oh, and on the PW web site, the spending limit is supposedly 100$....