Lt. Commander
# 1 No Kitty Fighter?
06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Just noticed at the Ship requisitions Screen, The Kitty Fighter doesn't show up in it. Could this be a Bug? Maybe a Sign that the Devs realized the Fighter is not really worth purchasing *troll*

Either way.. I seen a Tribble and REdshirt bug page didnt see holodeck, Could just be me being blind But The Stalker Fighter shows up on the C-store - Store, But not the Ship Requisitions Screen Figured I would Let ya know... Move thread when ya want *eyes Askray* Not moved yet? slacker
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
It's a C-Store purchase. You won't find it at the starbase.

Purchase at the store, then claim at a base
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan
It's a C-Store purchase. You won't find it at the starbase.

Purchase at the store, then claim at a base
Usually you can find the cstore ships at the base that say "you'll have to pay CPoints to unlock this" with a handy link that lets you buy it from the cstore.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2012, 06:44 AM
I assume it is an oversight. No problem though, as you can claim it from the C-Store for all toons once you bought it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Yes, it is in the C-Store. But to the above poster. Have you LOOKED in the shipyard.. Everything BUT the Kitty fighter is listed in it for purchase. If it was not put in front of the players face in the shipyard the player would not have a full awareness of such ships and that would be bad for business.

As I said. Just pointing the Design flaw out
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I see it. Its at the very top.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkiemelissa
I see it. Its at the very top.
Of the Cstore page or the Ship Requisition NPC? Because me nor my friends can see it from the Ship Requisitions Guy. We all see the ATROX, But not the Stalker Fighter. I know its on the Cstore page and under the ship purchase screen of the C-STORE. But it is NOT purchasable out of the Actual Shipyard like it should be.