Lt. Commander
How about we can trade are skill points for dilithium some of use got over 1mill skill points just sittings there doing noting so how about a trade off for dilithium like 1,000 skill points for 1,000 dilithium them Extra skill points are just sitting there basically doing nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Don't worry, They will get used up When they release the "Admiral" rank they have been talking about in future season releases. That rank is supposed to play off the starbases and give us Actual (if they dont change there mind) Admiral abilities, like sending Crew off on other missions in ships and crap. Which will change probably 30 times before it ever gets actually produced.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2012, 12:46 PM
I foresee an incursion of ukujillion Admirals once they release that ability, as everyone who has been playing for the past 3 years with a lvl 51 PC turns in their points at once. Either that, or they set the bar so high that it will be yet another infinite grindfest if you want to be an Admiral. Why not make the points redeemable for dil OR a rank advancement? I'd rather use the points for building my starbase...