Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1481
06-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
If you make it, I will ride it. I can see it now... I'll be flying off of it like Salen off of the can on the can opener. :p
I cant' seem to find just a clip of that so... you get this instead!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1482
06-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Sevierville commercial on BBC America i saw had Dolly pardon for their tourist bureau is that near Dolly Wood? showed a smal lcouster
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1483
06-09-2012, 09:37 AM
A classic game reborn. I think Z would like it. I don't want to wait until February of 2013 for it though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1484
06-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
A classic game reborn. I think Z would like it. I don't want to wait until February of 2013 for it though.
I've never tried one of those before honestly
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1485
06-11-2012, 05:30 PM
I never liked the Sim City games. My cities would just randomly depopulate even when playing the tutorial.

The last city builder I really liked was Settlers Rise of an Empire. It was adorable!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1486
06-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I've never tried one of those before honestly
You should! It's like playing with DOff's but much larger scale and actually fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I never liked the Sim City games. My cities would just randomly depopulate even when playing the tutorial.

The last city builder I really liked was Settlers Rise of an Empire. It was adorable!
Keep your citizens happy! I never found it that hard honestly. The big draw to it for me was just building hte city and then unleashing natural or unnatural distaster upon it. Micro-managing a city and building it from the terrain up also can be a lot of fun.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1487
06-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes more friendly to use and interesting.. a time sink like Sid Meier's Civilization. .you have to watch the clock to do these .. SIM had natural disasters to recover from.. City Planning is nice..

I preferred Air Bucks for Airlines as it was like Rail Lines development.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1488
06-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Yes more friendly to use and interesting.. a time sink like Sid Meier's Civilization. .you have to watch the clock to do these .. SIM had natural disasters to recover from.. City Planning is nice..

I preferred Air Bucks for Airlines as it was like Rail Lines development.
I like the Civilization series also. I wasn't a fan of its implementation on the 360 though. oving around the map was a slow pain in the rear. PC wise, excellent series that just keeps getting better!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1489
06-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Right Game consoles really hurt Panzer General Series.. of Options the PC does so much better.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1490
06-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Exactly! In a lot of cases, game consoles hurt the potential of PC games over all. Graphically, consoles were the worst thing to ever happent o PC games. When they were two completely different things and developed for separately, it was fine. But the XBOX 360 and PS3 are perfect example of PC gaming behing held back. Their GPU tech is creeping up on 8 years old but Sony and Microsoft are content on milking htem for another few years.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 AM.