Lt. Commander
# 1 Duty Stations
06-10-2012, 11:30 PM
What determines which duty station your boffs are at when you visit your bridge? Like on the dkora and jem hadar ship there are only 2 spots. Is there a way I can select which officer goes there? I've tried changing officers around but it's always the same two officers that show up.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2012, 12:24 AM
currently there is no way to tell what officer sits at what station. its a random setup i think when you initially pick a bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
currently there is no way to tell what officer sits at what station. its a random setup i think when you initially pick a bridge.
I think it's random when you enter the bridge, I've noticed several of mine moving around occasionally. There's one, my Borg science officer, who hasn't moved once since I got him, but the first officer's chair's had all four of my tac officers in it at some point in the last few weeks.

There does seem to be some rules to it, but nothing you can actually control down to the point you'd want to.

1. Fixed number of seats per department on each bridge layout from 1 to 4 (the Unity bridge has the best display setup, 4 of each department. However, it has work spaces for over 40 boffs, so even with 12 shown it's pretty sparse)
2. Which 1-4 appear seems to be based on "seniority" - that is, which ones you've had in your crew the longest. You can try to game this by dismissing boffs you don't want to show and then recommissioning them with the same name and costume, or by trading them to an intermediary and then trading back. I've had limited success manipulating this, it doesn't seem to work the same with every boff, let alone every bridge.
3. For unknown reasons, the photonic science officer never shows up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
1. Fixed number of seats per department on each bridge layout from 1 to 4 (the Unity bridge has the best display setup, 4 of each department. However, it has work spaces for over 40 boffs, so even with 12 shown it's pretty sparse)
Could have sworn someone did up a table once but I can;t find it right off.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Last I knew, STOwiki had that info on the pages for each bridge.