Lt. Commander
# 51
06-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ultimate_funky
so another 3 hours down time for.........................?? and please get rid of the untradable bound item restrictions on the account bank, if the bank is account specific then no matter what it is it shud be tradable between toons on a account, my sci officer has boat loads of weapons that my tac could do with but....................all bound,
Exactly..i still dont understand why toons on a acc cant share bound items..its still the same person playing.
Prolly bc there too worried about coming out with bs filler content that idiotic players buy into in return making money, instead of introducing the content weve been screaming about since STOs inception.
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-12-2012, 08:11 AM
I don't mind downtimes. My only problem is that If this was a planned maintenence give us a little bit of notice next time. If it was an unexpected one or a fall in the server, then at least say so and be honest about it. We won't judge you :p
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
These down times outright sucks for us based in the EU. Servers go down at 16:00 local, and won't be back up until 19:00 local... That is cutting it very close to prime time Cryptic.

Why did you change the down times? They were from 12:00 UTC until 16:00 UTC if memory serves (correct me if I'm wrong).. That was a much better time slot for the EU...
Yea i laugh everytime i read the downtime times..pretty stupid on thier part.
its commonsense to make it from 10:00-13:00 local or 02:00-04:00 Pacific either or would work
Lt. Commander
# 54 Maintenance complete!
06-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Thank you for your patience.
Closed Thread