Lt. Commander
# 831
06-12-2012, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
Also the option to make orions barefoot would be just nice.
Y'know, I was running "Treasure Trading Station" a couple days ago and it looked like the Orion women in that mission was barefoot. So I guess the costume piece is there, just not for the player's characters.
Lt. Commander
I've just browsed thru several pages of this thread and what I'd really like to see is ONE list complied from all the suggestions that also indicates which ones have already been done. I know this probably started out as a great idea but after over 80 pages it just isn't, especially if anyone expects the devs to read/respond to these requests.
Lt. Commander
# 833
06-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Trust me, if devs are interested in this suggestions - tehy already have their own list, or will compile it when they'll have time
Lt. Commander
# 834
06-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyHouston
I've just browsed thru several pages of this thread and what I'd really like to see is ONE list complied from all the suggestions that also indicates which ones have already been done. I know this probably started out as a great idea but after over 80 pages it just isn't, especially if anyone expects the devs to read/respond to these requests.
So do it.

I'd like to see option to choose look of my kit and weapon. For example Mk X Tactical Kits cover too much of uniform, I liked those from lower tiers which gives you only holster on leg or some bags.
Lt. Commander
# 835
06-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landerhow View Post
So do it.

I'd like to see option to choose look of my kit and weapon. For example Mk X Tactical Kits cover too much of uniform, I liked those from lower tiers which gives you only holster on leg or some bags.
Completelly agree with it. Mk X engineering kits are simply ugly. I'd like to have something smaller than vacuum cleaner on my back...
Lt. Commander
# 836
06-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Any love for the future uniforms from Voyager's 5th season episode "Relativity"?

http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/3/...ativity-33.jpg

WAY better than the horrible TNG future ones. Yuck.
Lt. Commander
# 837 Vests, captain's variants
06-13-2012, 01:59 PM
I'd like to see some of the captain's variants we've seen in the movies and shows, like the vests from TOS and TNG movies, some of the jackets, like Scotty's bomber jacket, more hair options, maybe some more beard and goatee options for the men.

I'd also like to see an option for cannon uniform colors in the uniforms based on the shows and movies. I know it's doable to do it on your own, but it would be nice to have the colors already picked out and ready to use.

I'd also like to see some more casual clothing options like button down shirts, tartan patterns, tees and the like. Something a little more casual than the current options.

How about the ability to roll up sleeves on some of the uniforms, like the DS9 top like how O'Brien wore his uniform.

There was talk a while ago about being able to select crew uniforms. Where is that at?
Lt. Commander
# 838
06-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Both Starfleet and KDF uniforms from the countdown comic.

We were supposed to get those anyway (at least the Starfleet ones) from the preview images that were released before launch.
Lt. Commander
# 839 character
06-17-2012, 08:12 AM
there have been many posts. so, forgive me if i repeat something...

-Glasses for your Captaian
-The ability to put your fleet logo on your sleeve. ( This may already be there I just don't see it, or look at the sleve options often)
-A different color selection screen. Maybe the UI like Microsoft Paint Color Selection.

I may have more suggestions later. But, right now, this is all i have.

thanks
TJMOD
Starfleet Veteran
# 840 Costume requests
06-22-2012, 09:17 AM
So, I'm thinking of preset costume colors, where you can select a model and canon color for your uniform. This should help.
The Elysian council emblem. https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/im...crRCM4JURfS0Vg
The Facility 4028 M.A.C.O./Photonic Tactical Officer armor would be great! All badass looking armor! Perhaps by some sort of accolade, of course.

Last edited by supergaminggeek; 06-22-2012 at 09:45 AM.