Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
06-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Rax
Wow.... for a moment it felt like Logan was back. he sang that song last year too. It is a good tune, but always ends the same way.
As I recall Logan also delivered. ALL the new KDF ships that came in were because of his push for them. That's 18 ships and 1 costume we got because of HIS efforts. What he got for his efforts was KDF whining about what the designs looked like and how it wasn't enough. Speaking of whining, I'm amused by the redundancy of KDF whining about Feds whining.

Like it or not, the fact is the focus of the game is FED because the majority of players are FED. The devs have to put focus on what will bring the most $ in and lets face it, a ship feds have been screaming for will bring far more $ in than a new KDF ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
06-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdrmiller0918
I'm a HUGE fan of the KDF. My main is KDF. When ever I get a chance top push for anything KDF....believe me I WILL !!
Yes.. you love the KDF.. but the question is.. do you also PVP? Because we all know the KDF is PVP capital :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
06-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdrmiller0918
I'm a HUGE fan of the KDF. My main is KDF. When ever I get a chance top push for anything KDF....believe me I WILL !!
My Battlecruiser design is available, up to you guys at cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
06-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdrmiller0918
I'm a HUGE fan of the KDF. My main is KDF. When ever I get a chance top push for anything KDF....believe me I WILL !!
I beg you to use what influence you have, to push for:

- More skins for T5 kdf ships
- More BoP/Raptor T5 types

KDF is supposed to be the faction for hard hitting attack ships, and we have less than the federation to choose from...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
06-12-2012, 02:30 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
06-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Yes.. you love the KDF.. but the question is.. do you also PVP? Because we all know the KDF is PVP capital :p
Honestly, when it comes to MMO pvp ( any mmo game) I have never been a huge fan. I love story driven content. I'd rather be immersed in the game rather than see whose guns are bigger.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
06-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdrmiller0918
Honestly, when it comes to MMO pvp ( any mmo game) I have never been a huge fan. I love story driven content. I'd rather be immersed in the game rather than see whose guns are bigger.
I hope that shirt you are wearing is flame-retardant. You just said something people are not going to like.

*grabs marshmallows*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
06-12-2012, 02:47 PM
In before the lock.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
06-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdrmiller0918
Honestly, when it comes to MMO pvp ( any mmo game) I have never been a huge fan. I love story driven content. I'd rather be immersed in the game rather than see whose guns are bigger.
see its because of the devs pvp is so bad atm. this post is proof of it, and the new ship and all the consoles we have out there are proof.. its actually very sad since sto pvp is is the best system from everything ive read about mmo pvp. why do we need such op ships and consoles? you can lol kill every npc there is with out the use of bo powers.


ide really love for the pve system to actually get better. by that i mean give the npc some resist and the will to actually fight and try to stay alieve like a real player would do. you say you love story driven content, but why do the npc have to seem like a choir to fight? least if they semi acted like real people it could be fun. take the stf, extra hp sheilds and harder hits. you know their next move before they even do. just give them player resist and make them use powers taht real players would do. make them cross heal use rsp anything besides a half dead spear using emergency power to engines to come at me or run away. make players use actaully skill and think about the next move. every stf map is the same. you know your next 30 moves like clock work. you know what the borg will do before they actually know and do it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
06-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdrmiller0918
Honestly, when it comes to MMO pvp ( any mmo game) I have never been a huge fan. I love story driven content. I'd rather be immersed in the game rather than see whose guns are bigger.
I agree!! I'm glad that there are devs that are willing to openly state that they prefer immersion in good stories to pew pew. I find this very heartening!

Adding you to my list of cool devs.

Heretic
Tummerboy
lcdrmiller0918

P.S. You need a catchier name....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 PM.