Lt. Commander
# 1 Several +1 consoles??
06-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Maybe a stupid question but anyway.
I just bought the the point defense system from the Thunderchild to put on my Odyssey. Now, I know that I can only have the one point defense at a time. BUT. Can i also equip, say, antimatter spread or Impule capacitator and have that at the same time. Multiple +1 consoles but diffrent ones from diffrent ships??
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosCola
I just bought the the point defense system from the Thunderchild to put on my Odyssey. Now, I know that I can only have the one point defense at a time. BUT. Can i also equip, say, antimatter spread or Impule capacitator and have that at the same time. Multiple +1 consoles but diffrent ones from diffrent ships??
of course you can
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipplor View Post
of course you can
Sweet! Thanks. Suggestions on anyone in special? I am focusing on tac oddy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosCola
Yes, as long as the console you want to use isn't restricted in some manner.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk_Mike
Yes, as long as the console you want to use isn't restricted in some manner.
How do you mean?? Like two point defense systems? But others work fine?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2012, 05:16 PM
well you can only have one of each special console , but someare restricted to one ship only , like the ablative armour for the intrepid retrofit , or the cloaking device
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
well you can only have one of each special console , but someare restricted to one ship only , like the ablative armour for the intrepid retrofit , or the cloaking device
Ah! Got ya! Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Yep. I believe the restricted consoles are mainly the ones on the Tier 5 ships. Any restrictions are stated on the console itself though if I recall correctly.