Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I have reached the 150k CXP cap on all but recruiting - but getting there. I heard they might be a tier 5?

So 2 questions - # 1 for the dev's I guess

1. If we get a tier 5 - I hope that when we load the patch it automatically registers this and we get the rewards - as in no bug that we don't level to 150 and the system THEN recognizes that we have hit the new tier.

2. Any really good suggestions from people who have all at 150k as to what to do to fill 20 slots without having to check the entire galaxy?? Some good special assignments.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3
I have reached the 150k CXP cap on all but recruiting - but getting there. I heard they might be a tier 5?

So 2 questions - # 1 for the dev's I guess

1. If we get a tier 5 - I hope that when we load the patch it automatically registers this and we get the rewards - as in no bug that we don't level to 150 and the system THEN recognizes that we have hit the new tier.

2. Any really good suggestions from people who have all at 150k as to what to do to fill 20 slots without having to check the entire galaxy?? Some good special assignments.
We have decided to not increase the tier cap now due to not having enough sufficient rewards to fill out even the existing commendation categories, but this is still planned sometime in the future. At such a time as we do decide to increase the tier, the current expectation - which is, of course, subject to change - is that you will need in excess of the current 150kl CXP cap to achieve Tier V in a commendation category.

However, what we will be doing is with Season 6 giving you the ability to turn in CXP above Tier IV for Fleet Marks, giving another valuable mechanism for experienced users of the duty officer system to advance their fleet's starbase.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
We have decided to not increase the tier cap now due to not having enough sufficient rewards to fill out even the existing commendation categories, but this is still planned sometime in the future. At such a time as we do decide to increase the tier, the current expectation - which is, of course, subject to change - is that you will need in excess of the current 150kl CXP cap to achieve Tier V in a commendation category.

However, what we will be doing is with Season 6 giving you the ability to turn in CXP above Tier IV for Fleet Marks, giving another valuable mechanism for experienced users of the duty officer system to advance their fleet's starbase.
Thanks for your reply - Good to see the Dev's back on the Forums.

Also in the new system - Can i have a Fleet of one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3
Thanks for your reply - Good to see the Dev's back on the Forums.

Also in the new system - Can i have a Fleet of one?
From what we've seen of it, yes (you might still need 5 people to start the fleet, but nothing stopping you from kicking them all out right after)... but the expenses will be crushing. In the screenshots of it, we've seen individual starbase upgrades costing 500,000 dilithium, 1,000,000 EC, hundreds of commodities, dozens of fleet marks and "Duty officer transfers" whatever exactly those entail. And there's a lot of projects - probably looking at millions to tens of millions of dilithium.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
However, what we will be doing is with Season 6 giving you the ability to turn in CXP above Tier IV for Fleet Marks, giving another valuable mechanism for experienced users of the duty officer system to advance their fleet's starbase.
Smiling Muah ho ho ho

Ready and waiting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
However, what we will be doing is with Season 6 giving you the ability to turn in CXP above Tier IV for Fleet Marks, giving another valuable mechanism for experienced users of the duty officer system to advance their fleet's starbase.
Will the fleet marks be tradable or bound, for those of us that have plenty of cxp but don't belong in a fleet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acerhater View Post
Will the fleet marks be tradable or bound, for those of us that have plenty of cxp but don't belong in a fleet.
The current plan is for Fleet Marks and Fleet Credits to be bound.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
The current plan is for Fleet Marks and Fleet Credits to be bound.
Would it be possible to get a consolidated Currency List/Page/Tab? And convert things like the STF "currency" to a number rather than items?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
06-13-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Would it be possible to get a consolidated Currency List/Page/Tab? And convert things like the STF "currency" to a number rather than items?
Oh, kinda like Marks of Valor?
Yeah, whatever happened to those? Seemed like such a streamlined system.
Could work great combined with Dilithium don'cha think?
*ducks*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 PM.