Lt. Commander
I was looking around in the forum about how Subsystem Repair Skill work, i knew that it was broken for a long time, but i didn't found any updated information since the last time that the skill where "tuned" on May 3 (http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=268997)

Currently i have 0 points in subsystem repair and i'm having some big issues with phaser procs, and all kind of subsystem disable skills, and i need a turn around to this.

Someone have some accurate information about the effect of this skill?

And what about Inertial Dampeners, i know that this skill do nothing (or almost nothing) against tractor beams because any TB1 with low Aux power let me totaly frozen in space with the skill in 3, but what about viral matrix? i still get 9seconds disable from VM3, i don't see any effect.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-12-2012, 01:11 PM
bump............
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2012, 03:25 PM
To the best of my knowledge the time on a five second disable is reduced by almost half. Most people I know on the forums and in PvP don't believe the benefit justifies the cost. I put six ranks in my latest odyssey experimental build, but it is too soon to tell if it's effective.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2012, 04:18 PM
since crew is now an effectiveness multiplier for subsystem repair speed its now useless. 1 puff of theta kills your entire crew for the entire match. 0 crew x # of skill points put in = 0, and jusdging by what ive seen after my crew gets theta'ed, that's the equation.

it was extreamly handy for a wile, with sci ships having nothing to really work with but subsystem attacks for a wile, it was very necessary and useful. till that patch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-13-2012, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
since crew is now an effectiveness multiplier for subsystem repair speed its now useless. 1 puff of theta kills your entire crew for the entire match. 0 crew x # of skill points put in = 0, and jusdging by what ive seen after my crew gets theta'ed, that's the equation.

it was extreamly handy for a wile, with sci ships having nothing to really work with but subsystem attacks for a wile, it was very necessary and useful. till that patch.
but leaving aside the theta crew problem, the skill works fine?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88
but leaving aside the theta crew problem, the skill works fine?
so long as your crew isnt dead it has its benifits. its a cost to benifit ratio you have to look at though.