Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
Also, Ofallon, the OP isn't *****ing about it being too hard. He's saying that if multiple people leave early on, it becomes a chore. So, how are you supposed to "learn to STF" when you only got two people in there? His complaint has ZERO to do with being able to A: play STO with skill, B: doing STFs with skill, or C: dying constantly. (though I'd love to see two people do ISE and not die ever.)
Hey Kalavier or should I point out the obvious, Mr Troll. You better come at me with more than your lame blanky idea of what STF's are.

I NEVER said anything about it being hard. Aparently it is for You.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=246186 <--- Please Read it then Read It Five More Times. It is Informative reading for those who enjoy the challenging part of the game. There is no "Dummie" Guide for STF's

Maybey, Just maybey, This is for you and/or the OP. If not then go DoFF something or do Patrols because this is End Game Content. No One Will Hold Your Hand Thru It, You Must Decide For Your Self If You Can Adapt To The Circumstances or Not Captain......

IMHO ,Learn to STO, Learn to STF and Learn how not to DIE...

PS: Thanks Gozer for the Death Timer, it keeps the learning curve applicable.