Lt. Commander
# 1 How To Improve PvP
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
More or less a suggestion or idea, even though I, myself, am not a PvP player... just doesn't have any real interest to me. My thoughts are that with Season 6 with the new Starbases, I think it would actually improve PvP, give it a meaning, and make PvP more apart of the game to integrate territory wars with Starbases and Fleets. I mean personally I think it makes sense. If the Developers really want to keep this meaningless and worthless war against the Klingons it could pose a serious PvP integration as well. Not only do you fight each other for territory, but you would fight the Klingons or Federation for the control of space. The neutral zone could become allied space. It would make everyone grind to keep the order or fight for power, PvP would have a lot more meaning and a lot more effectiveness. And more or less, the Developers would more than profit on this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the chorus, Jerrack. Your seat is waaaaay up there behind all the other players wanting PvP to be taken seriously by Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Well Cryptic would seriously profit if they integrated territory wars